You can Download Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf, Tamilnadu State Board help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Attempt all english grammar practice sections covered in the Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Book and excel in reading, writing, and speaking english with great fluency.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Poster Making
Posters are placards displayed in a public place announcing or advertising something. Posters are notices, advertisements, and invitations – all in one.
The purpose of designing’ a poster is either to create social awareness about issues related to current problems and needs or to advertise or even to extend public invitations and display notices.
Posters should be colorful, attractive and tempting.
- They must be drafted carefully to attract the attention of the readers, excite their imagination and influence their minds.
- Posters are read from a distance. Do not give many details in a poster. Highlight only important issue/issues.
- Visually attractive/Eye Catching
- Use slogan, jingle or short verse
- Sketch or simple drawings
- Letters of different size and shape
- Proportionate spacing, etc.
- The theme or subject of the poster
- Description or details associated with the theme
- Essential details like time, date, venue (for an event)
- Name (s) of issuing authority/organisation, etc.
- Phrases, slogans, persuasive language
- Creativity in terms of content and design
- Overall organisation and sequencing of the matter
1. Design a poster for your School Fete. You may use slogans. Do not exceed 50 words.
2. Design a poster in not more than 50 words for your school library on the value of books and good reading habits. You may use slogans.
3. As the President of Leo Club of Temple Town, prepare a poster on behalf of Lions Club and Leo Club for ‘Diwali Mela’ to be held at Nehru Stadium, mentioning some of the attractions
4. Healthy sea food – BBQ and grill – Attractive, 20% discount on week days – at Chetpet – Contact 43374747 or 28364040.
5. Health mela organised by Red Cross Society at Island Grounds & Invent other details.