You can Download Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf, Tamilnadu State Board help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Attempt all english grammar practice sections covered in the Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Book and excel in reading, writing, and speaking english with great fluency.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Notice Writing
A notice is a written or printed news, announcement or information. A notice may contain news/information about something that has happened or is likely to happen. It may be a formal announcement of public importance or an advance warning meant for compliance and information. A notice can be about a meeting, an event, an excursion/a historical trip/a picnic, lost and found, change of name/address/uniform/timings/venue, etc.
Notices are effective means of disseminating information related to different issues or occasions. They reach to a large number of persons in a short time. Hence, a notice is written in simple and formal language. It is clear, brief and to the point.
(a) School/College Notice Boards
(c) Public Notice Boards
(a) Format: It includes the word ‘notice’, date, heading, writer’s name and designation.
(b) Content: It must answer the questions What? When? Where? How? etc.
(c) Expression: It relates to the overall organization and relevance of the content as well as grammatical accuracy and fluency.
- It must contain complete information.
- The order of the presentation should be clear.
- State the purpose of notice clearly.
- Content should include all necessary information, e.g., for a meeting — the time, venue, date and agenda.
- Use impersonal Language, i.e., third person. Avoid ‘I’ and ‘You’.
- Give the designation of the writer just below the signature.
- The date of writing notice is generally at the top.
Format Of A Notice:
1. You are Rahul/Rashmi. As President of the Literary Club of your school you have organized an inter-school debate competition on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee celebrations of your school. Write a notice in about 50 words, informing the students of your school about the competition.
2. You are Pradeep/Asha. As President of the Dramatic Club of your school you have organized an inter-school competition in one-act plays on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee celebrations of your school. Write a notice in about 50 words, informing the students of your school about this proposed event.
3. you are Neeraj Sood, the Secretary of Modern Flats Welfare Association, Bangalore. Write a notice to be circulated to the members of the Association, requesting them to attend a meeting to discuss the parking of the vehicles of the residents.
6 Nov. 2OXX
MODERN FLATS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, CHENNAI
A meeting of the members of the Association will be held on Sunday. the 10th November 2020 at 3 p.m. in the association’s Community Centre to discuss the parking arrangements of the residents to ensure safety as well as convenience. All the members are requested to attend.
4. You are Pragathi/Parthiban. As the secretary, the Science Club of your school writes a notice informing students about an Inter – School Science Exhibition and encouraging them to participate in it.
15 August 2020
SIGMA PUBLIC SCHOOL, TRICHY
Bright, enterprising and-intelligent science students are invited to participate in the Inter-School Science Exhibition to be held in Sophia School next month. Submit your charts, models, projects by 30th August. Appear before screening committee on 5 Sept. 2OXX at 11 a.m. in the Activities Room.
5. On behalf of the Vice-Principal of your school write a notice regarding the implementation of a new school uniform in your school. Mention the given guidelines for purchasing new uniforms and relaxation given to students of some classes. Write the notice in not more than 50 words.
CMC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
1st March 2O2O
This is to inform all the students and the parents that the school management the committee has decided to change the uniform of the students to meet with the climatic conditions pertaining to this area. For the newly admitted students, it is mandatory while for others it will be mandatory from 1st June 2020. Refer to the notice board for a sample of the same or contact the undersigned.
Mr. P. K. Anthony