Words with Friends is a multi-player game that you can play with your friends. Usually, it is a cross-platform game that is available for Windows, Android, and iPhone. It is much similar to the word game but the only difference is in the points value and bonus tiles you earn. Go through this entire article to have an overview of the Words with Friends Word Finder, How to Play Words with Friends, Instructions to use the Words with Friends Word Finder, etc.
What is Words with Friends Word Finder?
WWF Word Finder isn’t all about searching words. You can use this tool as a Word with Friends Cheat Solution. To use it you have to type in the letters you want in game and hit the search button. You can get the words list immediately and pick your favorite word and continue playing.
Words List by Length
- Two Letter Words
- Theree Letter Words
- Four Letter Words
- Five Letter Words
- Six Letter Words
- Seven Letter Words
- Eight Letter Words
- Nine Letter Words
- Ten Letter Words
- Eleven Letter Words
- Twelve Letter Words
- Thirteen Letter Words
- Fourteen Letter Words
- Fifteen Letter Words
How to use the Words with Friends Cheat?
Follow the simple Words with Friends Instructions over here and make the most out of it.
- The first and foremost step you need to do to utilize this word finder is to type the letters in the specified boxes.
- If you want you can even try using our advanced search options such as Starts with, Ends with, Contains, Words of Certain Length, etc.
- By doing so, you can narrow your search to get words in combinations you like.
- That’s it you can reduce the time of searching for words by using these filters.
How to Play Words with Friends?
Follow the rules and guidelines over here to play with words with friends. They are as under
- You can create words by using tiles either horizontally or vertically.
- The very first word you create adds to the plus tile.
- You can connect new words with the previously framed words.
How to Approach
- If you don’t like the tiles you can simply turn them to identify new words
- Click on Play Once Button to let your opponent know the word you have created
- You will receive a push notification alert about the turn
- The game allows you to chat with your friends
About Score Points and Winning
You can win over your opponent by scoring more than them. Every tile comes with a predefined value written above the letter. If a player uses a pass more than 3 times in a row the game ends there itself.
- Play using all 7 tiles to get around 35 points
- Firstly form words in the colored squares as they give you more points.
- Double Letter: You will receive double the value of the tile
- Triple Letter: Tile Value is tripled
- Double Word: Word value is doubled
- Triple Word: You can get triple value for the word
Combine multiple bonuses to achieve more points.
Tips & Strategies to win Words with Friends
We will list out some of the best tips & tricks to get an extra edge over your competitors in the Words with Friends game. They are as such
Start Small: It is advisable to start the game with either a 2 letter or 5 letter word. If you start with 2 letter words you can get rid of desirable tiles in the starting itself.
Attempt Colored Squares: Play colored squares first so that you can score more bonus points. Play DL, DW, TL and TW Squares to score more.
Remember Functional Words: Remember words with vowels and letters J, Q, X, and Z. To score well remember certain 2 to 3 letter words.
Combine Bonus Multipliers: You can combine Letter Multiplier with Word Multiplier to get abundant points.
Aim for Parallel Plays: Make new words parallel to existing plays. Look for such overlaps to multiply your points.
Create Hooks to Score More: Try to add a letter at the beginning or end of an existing word and make a new word. One more tip is to take advantage of bonus multipliers and go for a perpendicular play and add tiles at the bottom or top of words.
Swap as and when required: If you don’t find any opportunities to create a word you can always swap and that’s a good move. Seeing in a whole new way you might get ideas as well for identifying words.
Try to Make Bingos: If you ever end up with low-value constants and blanks you can always try bingos and it would be a great choice to make. Try to use all your tiles and score 35 points.
Look at the Center: Try to focus on the center so that your opponent doesn’t end up scoring big. Try not to let your opponent get benefitted from the outer 4 rows since TL and TW combinations are more scoring.
Take on some defense: Just like you, your opponent will also aim to use bonuses and word multipliers. So be thoughtful in your game play.
FAQs on WWF Word Finder
1. Can I tell if someone is cheating in Words with Friends?
No, you can’t tell if someone is cheating in Words with Friends.
2. What is the secret to winning Words With Friends?
Going Parallel is the secret tip that helps you get along a long way in your Words with Friends game.
3. What is the difference between Words With Friends and Words with Friends 2?
The difference between Words With Friends and Words with Friends 2 is that the latter version has come up with new features compared to the older version.